Saturday, May 5, 2012

Robot treasures

I've been so busy indulging in my new addiction to craft swaps that I haven't posted many of the goodies I sent or received.

In my first swap I got an adorable purple monster cross stitch (see a few posts below), and then my second promised hoop never appeared.  My partner flaked.  But never fear the organizer, TroubleT, stepped in as an 'angel' in swap parlance, and made me a replacement hoop.  Best of all, she made a robot hoop!

I absolutely adore the starry background and felt robot.



Then in my second swap, the 'anything goes embroidery' swap, I once again struck gold and got another robot hoop!  This hoop is so adorable, the robot is riding an elephant (which it apparently helped escape from the zoo) against a city skyline.  'The Raging Sloth' did a fantastic job and this hoop even got posted on one of my favourite blogs, Mr. X Stitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment