Monday, May 21, 2012

May the Swap be with You

Three words.  Star Wars Swap.  Uh-huh, that's what I said.
Now in case you didn't know, or notice, I am a geek of a certain generation.  I was 7 when the first SW movie came out, and I remember playing light sabers on the street where the defining question was whether you liked Luke or Han Solo more.  Solo, definitely.
So then there's a swap.  Crafts and SW, a brilliant combo.
I am eagerly waiting my swap package in transit, but here's a look at what I made.

First an Ewok bag (felt pieces)

Then two journals, covered with the Jedi Code and the Sith Code, that I photoshopped up.  I didn't know the codes, so this was fun and educational :)

Droid hairclips and two pendants.  I used small pictures from the back of my Star Wars Craft Book that I got at xmas, and jewelry bases that had a nice worn metal look.
And finally, Tshirt there is.


Now I can't wait for my package to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment