Thursday, August 23, 2012

Petrichor

It's summer in Toronto, and my craftster swap addiction continues apace. 

Recently I was in the 'hoopl round 7' swap, the 'hoopla round 8, the wordy round' swap, the Wicked Children altered tin swap, still working on the Covert Art Abandonment swap, the Monster Swap, and the 6x6 More Art Less Craft swap.

One of my recent favourites is this wordy hoop I did, with one of my best new words.  Petrichor, n. the scent of earth after the rain.



Working on the black fabric was hard.  I used three different blues, the darkest blue barely shows.  I added the swirl of a cloud at the end, and was happy with it.

A few other recent items:

Codex from The Guild, a fabulous web series, stitched and painted.



Curse of the Dinosaurs, a quote from Wash on Firefly.


No comments:

Post a Comment